Children’s Ministry Service Coordinator
Are you full of energy, enthusiastic and fun? Do you love to engage with Kids and create an upbeat, dynamic and exciting God Centered Children’s Church experience?
IF you answered YES, then we have a job for you…
The Children’s Ministry Service Coordinator works in a team environment led by the Children’s Minister. This position is approximately 8 hours a week. Most of the hours are worked on Sunday morning. We will need you to start as soon as possible.
Qualifications of Children’s Ministry Service Coordinator
- Super Fun, Creative, Outgoing and High Energy
- Proven love for children
- Large group communication experience with children with a proven ability to engage children and maintain control with the group
- Working knowledge of media programs such as MS Office including Power Point and administrative ability
- Maintain healthy communication with the Children’s Minister and families within the ministry
- Planning, preparing, purchasing and organizing aspects of the Sunday Service upfront presentation
- Encourage children’s interaction and participation of the upfront presentation by fostering a healthy and dynamic environment
- Lead and facilitate games, ice-breakers and drama during the service
- Teaching and leading worship on a scheduled rotation
- Basic administrative, organization skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Church Teams
Please submit your resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org